View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=northerngal;1118953]Hi Marie sorry for your pain I do not have a lot of neuropathic pain, my symptoms are weakness and numbness in my lower legs. (I am non-diabetic) I do like to think that there is always the chance that our nerves can heal. I try to focus on overall health, so they have the best chance of doing so. It can get very discouraging, especially when you feel you are doing everything to help them along and it is just not happening. I keep my hope going by keeping up with what is coming out for technology. Right now I have been reading information on nerve conduits and adipose stem cells in the hopes that they will one day be available for all people needing peripheral nerve regeneration, no matter what the cause of the damaged nerve may be. Hope you have a good day and do something you enjoy to take your mind off that pain

When is "one day"..when will they have these stem cells for damaged nerves?..will it be in our lifetime??...I dont think so...I dont think they even know what they heck they are doing!! We are suffern, they keep throwing all different kinds of pills at us and tell us to live with it..thats been my experience. and nothing works!!. they sit there and look at us like we are crazy..They have no idea what we are feeling. Unless they have Neuropathy they will never understand the painful sensations we feel...It really , really Sucks!! My life will never be the same!!!!
Marie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote