Old 01-20-2015, 02:20 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakenzieMarks View Post
I can't mention childbirth, as I have never had a child, but what you are having to deal with every day is terrible. I will send good thoughts your way.
I truly appreciate that, but I notice your mood is 'sick'. Has changing routine helped at all? Give things a few days to settle - and your meds will still be building up in your bloodstream.
Try to stay strong, it may be a long-term/life-long condition for most of us, but with the right meds your body and mind can learn to better tolerate the pain. Believe me, Neuropathic Facial Pain - whatever the cause - is a debilitating condition which can ease, then come back with a vengeance (except for rare cases like mine where the condition is Chronic, as are my Cluster Headaches - I must have been Ghengis Khan or Attilla the Hun in a past life). You have to be mentally prepared for this, I'm afraid.
I hope your flare-ups are soon under control and this episode becomes a nasty memory, just make sure you do not slip into the trap of Depression which is so hard to climb out of. There is support of all kinds across the Forums, not just here. Why not pop over to The Lighter Side and see if my Celebratory joke can put a gentle smile on your face.

Dave.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote