View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 02:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

As I look back I can see the start of fibro. I was in the hospital a few years ago with kidney stones. They sent me home to pass the stones. I developed a 105 temp. and the stone was star shaped and passing through my ureter. Back to the hospital I went. They did a surgery to basket out the stones. When I woke up the pain was unbearable. I cried and begged for help for four days, I just wanted to die. The Dr. said ,"we are losing you", but we don't Know why. He went in for a second surgery and found the stone had torn my ureter apart. I was all infected inside. I woke up with drains and all kind of stuff all over my body. They worked frantically to elevate my immune system. It took one month in the hospital. As a resolute I got immune deficiency disorder in my eye (herpes). They said it was a staff infection. A wonderful Dr. found it , I almost went blind. I have a permanent stint in my eye. From that point on my immune system has never been right. And now I have Fibro. I know stress is a lot of the pain to, But the stress is not going away for me. I have had fairly good luck with attitudes of Dr.'s, but I demand respect from them. If they bother to ask whats going on in my life, they can see the hell I live in and part of the cause of the fibro. You'll get use to the looks and learn to nip it. The best thing you can do is educate yourself and them. Copy articles you read and take it to them. Talk soon, by.
rashelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote