View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 11:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodgrl View Post
Wow that is quite a story!! I'm so glad she is healthy. It sucks that thing's didn't go as planned for the delivery.

I'm sorry that it seems the c-section has caused a spread though Even "healthy" friends and family I have known who had c-section's were in horrible pain following them...I can't imagine a RSD spread on top of the pain such a major surgery can cause. It's crazy that people actually want them versus a vaginal delivery.

I wonder if a more nerve type medication (Cymbalta, Lyrics, Tegretol, neurotin, etc) would help with the pain versus the pain medication.
Those meds probably would help...pain meds like Norco have never worked on my RSD pain...but as I am breastfeeding I won't be able to take anything now. I've also been off of those types of meds for a long time...ever since I ended up with Seratonin Syndrome a few years back from them. If the pain in my abdomen continues to get worse or gets too severe...then once I am done breastfeeding I may try them again since my current methods of controlling the pain seem to have little affect on my abdomen.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote