View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 06:43 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Ball on the Wall

Hello! So I saw somewhere on here recs to use a tennis ball against the wall to relieve back/neck pain.

I've read a few sites and given it a try, but would be interested in hearing advice/experiance from you guys.

I'm having a bit of a relapse again, stressful events and just pushing myself to far. My right side of my body is always tense/curled in by afternoon now, with pain in the joints. I limp and do not have full movement of my arm, all very frustrating.

So, my back is just full of trigger points, it always has been but I do think the months aftr injury have compounded this. I strongly suspect I've been compensating fr the weakness/split feeling and this has meant muscles have got a bit wonky. Dont want to ris letting it gt worse.

With the ball, it says you get a sense of release when it works, lie a ball deflating. All I got was the expected pain, and the ease a massgae normaly, and briefly grants. Found that I got shooting pains in my limbs and numbness in fingers, and an increase in headache.

My shoulde does feel slightly freerer, and is crunching away when I move it.

Hows about you?
_Ash_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (01-21-2015)