View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 03:57 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused Strain/Nerve injury/vessel injury

Quote:
Literally one year ago, I happened to be partaking in penis exercises, where you try to stretch and squeeze the penis to try and make it bigger. I figured what the hay and give it a try. Unfortunately I think I pulled too hard or held to tightly on my glans.

Well my glans went numb! In a week, the numbness was gone, but I've had reduced sensitivity. I must say the sensitivity has gotten better over this past year, but still not where it's supposed to be.

I realize I can feel touch on my glans, but I cannot feel temperature (only a little bit of heat, but no cold) or much pain on it. So it goes to show some small fibers must have been damaged. Thinly myelinated and unmyelinated fibers.

Will these ever heal?? I don't believe I tore my nerve, I think that would have hurt! I probably stretched and/or compressed it too hard. Will this finally heal? Has anyone had this happen? What's the last word on nerve damage if it wasn't torn/cut? I mean its been a year now, and I admit it has felt better, and I've felt tiny tingles directly in that area in the past month.

But I think I need some hope or something, this is taking absolutely forever, for such a tiny trauma, that induced no pain, but just numbness at the time. I really pray and hope everything returns to normal.
. Try and check the 3 I listed W/ you're doctor! And normally all 3 of those do heal not quite sure on the vessel though.

Good Luck 2 u

Last edited by Kitty; 01-22-2015 at 06:31 AM. Reason: corrected quote brackets in quoted post
Riverratbrat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote