View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 03:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
No No No No No

Any post must be 10 characters. Otherwise, I would have just said, No.
Thanks Mark.

Now I know youre going to want to kill me for asking this last question but hopefully you wont be to annoyed with me.

If say I was to do the exercise and I was to get some minor exacerbation of symptoms. In *your opinion* does minor onset of symptoms automatically mean a particular activity is impairing healing, or could it be just residual innocuous side effects that might eventually flare up a bit but then go away as time goes on? Solely just pain w/o negative repercussions. Like having to bear weight on an extremity gradually increasing tolerance..

This exercise really does help me in other ways so this is why I ask. If all I was experiencing was a little innocuous neck strain or innocuous headache from neurons readjusting to how they react to vibration, the positives of doing the exercises would definitely outweigh that small negative. I will be seeing a physical therapist soon to address trigger points in my neck, but in the mean time, in case I did experience a minor flare up, I just wanted to get your opinion on whether you felt it could be impairing healing. And I know everyone is unique and it could go either way, just wanted to get your feedback on the matter.

Thanks for baring with me on my questions sir.
john1960 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote