View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 10:05 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattle Dog View Post
My knee surgery went well just sore and tired - I start PT tomorrow.

The surgeon that operated on my knee does not feel there is a surgeon in Pittsburgh that has performed the Eden Lange procedure. He gave me the names of several surgeons who may have some experience in Chicago, Boston, NY and the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio.

I'm very apprehensive about having such a rare procedure done, but don't want to live the rest of my with pain and limited function of my arm.

Once I'm moving again with my knee, I plan to begin contacting these surgeons. I'll let you know what I find and would be glad to give you the surgeon names.

I'll also need to check with my health insurance regarding out of State coverage, that may make my decision.

Best of luck with your surgery, I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.
Thanks Cattle Dog. Glad to hear everything went good. Hopefully you find someone nearby that has done the EL. I was worried about insurance also until I found this Ortho. Outside of Oregon and my deductible was a lot more.

My surgery went good also but lots of pain in both the soft tissue and the bone. Should get better soon though. I did not get to see the my Ortho Dr while I was awake so was not able to ask more questions. I saw the resident but he was unable to answer any questions. Keep us posted on your progress.
Stang1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote