View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 11:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I follow you Mark. Thanks.

The most annoying part is that aside from the headaches, which feel measurable and tangible, it is very hard to tell if the effects like increased mental haziness are real or psychosomatic.

For instance today, since it has been 3 weeks since the injury, I decided to see how I felt doing a 30 minute jog on the treadmill. The headaches seemed to intensify a bit for like an hour later, but then normalized to regular levels (close to minor to unnoticeable) through the rest of the day. It couldve been just the fact I hadn't jogged for 3 weeks and the increased circulation gave the feeling of a headache..

On the other hand, there were times where I felt the haziness increase with and without any accompanying headaches. When I have no headache but the feeling of increased haziness its hard to tell if its real or psychosomatic.

I see myself possibly running into this problem from doing my scalp exercise.. Where it could be actually totally ok (like the other day, just some feeling of blood rushing to the head, no headache) but I could just end up psyching myself out of doing it. I guess it's something I just have to work on..
john1960 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote