View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 01:59 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Congrats barb and Sally on all your construction. I know several years ago when we family room redone we chose a contractor that was a scam. He 'worked' for about 3 weeks and very little was done. When we finally got the right people it was so amazing to see how quick it was supposed to be. We even had those drywallers that walk on stilts! The other guy is now in prison. We pick the worst people, DH's fault, to do things for us. The last 3 contractors, except the guys who had to finish the other guys mess, are all in prison right now for fraud. I think I am finally convincing Charlie to not accept the cheapest one or some one who just knocks on our door and asks if we need the house painted.

Am really having problems sticking to my diet. We got to talking about beans and cornbread tonight so after Charlie left for Karoake I went in the kitchen and fixed a box of Jiffy mix corn muffins. Left them in the oven for about a minute to long so I wasn't satisfied with them. So since my cravings weren't satisfied I went and got a pack of Charlie's triple chocolate pop tarts. But since that was earlier in the evening I was still hungry so I had my regular nutricous bed time snack.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (01-26-2015), Erika (01-29-2015), ewizabeth (01-27-2015), LoveCats (01-24-2015), SallyC (01-24-2015)