View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 11:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I am so confused about work comp case and attorney.

Going on 3 years now, since a horrible fall. I went to er 4 times with horrible cervical pain, and could not talk without slurring, had all the concussion symptoms, but er did not check me for concussion, and I did not know why I could not function or read or anything. could not do anything for months, shoulder froze, etc. mayo diagnosed me with pcs 13 months later... Work comp denied me, so I hired an attorney...3 years, and he did nothing until now...now he says he will only claim my neck injury, and not mention the post concussive, because he might lose the case?? I still do not understand why he can not tell the truth? and why did I not get work comp payments yet? and why did I not get a qrc appointed? I hav been very out of commission, and not able to defend myself until now. I feel neglected. What can I do?? When you hire an attoerney, do you have to keep him? I tried to get a second opinion, but they say you have to talk to your attorney, When I do try, I do not get answers that help me. Please, any info is appreciated.
dawneve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (02-24-2015)