Old 01-25-2015, 01:33 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default pcs and brain fog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin17 View Post
Thanks for taking the time mark..

to 2)
So that means that after two months no one can tell, if my accident caused a physical damage to my brain, because all injuries should be healed in that time, right?

to 4 and 5)
I know what you mean with the rollercoaster scenario. But i have the feeling that my awareness has gone excactly four days ago. I clearly feel it in almost any situation, i'm quite sure that it is not imagination. I assume that something happened during sleep, but i did not hit my head again. The only thing that I recognized were head and spine jerks, and they felt more intense than usual.
Hi there, Have you had your Atlas vertebra looked at ? that is the first vertebra in your neck. Google, Atlas orthogonal technique. I have been suffering for 4 years with PCS , and I recently discovered that my 2 top vertebra in my neck are severely shifted... from a car accident I had 4 years ago. Doctors that are trained in this technique can be hard to find, but if you Google it.. "Atlas Orthogonal technique" it will take you to the main web site by Dr Roy Sweat who invented it, he is a chiropractor.. and then it will help you find a dr in your area. I highly recommend you check this out and can find a dr close to you, who can help you. I have been seeing one here in MN for 3 months now, and Im finally starting to get my life back again. MY Brain fog and dizziness is gone. Good luck! God bless.
Dawn Marie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote