View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 12:23 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Introduction!

Hello!

I am glad that I have found a place were I can talk about my ADD problem. So I have been diagnosed with ADD in the last 3 years. All my life I have struggled with this problem. The only way I could discribe it is like you have an old TV where you had to adjust a knob to have a good signal, where I couldn't adjust the knob to have a "clear" view. I always have been distracted in school and work.

After I finished college (very very ruff on me since I had all very difficult problem staying on taks that required full attention) I begin a new job that was super stressful. Finally after thinking about it, I went a head and visit a Dr. Regarding this problem.

After the diagnosis, I begin taking Strattera with horrible side effects... I had to discontinued the meds. I am trying to take it "one day at a time" and work around my problem with other means like exercise, better time and resource management and support from my family.

I hope I can find more support here and tips to continue to work with this illness. Thank you and nice to meet everyone!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (02-02-2015)