View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 11:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart God's Grace Doesn't Stop Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
At this point I haven't "lost it", but I'm sure as soon as I shut my brain down I'll have a emotional break down.
Dolphin, I extend my sincere condolences to you and the entire family. Please know however, that the grace of God will not leave you in your time of mourning. You see, it is now that his grace becomes GREATEST.

My prayer is that you experience the tender care that only comes from above, and that your family and friends will see the grace of God upon you. I pray that you will look back and be amazed at how you were able to get through your grieving. You have already witnessed the power of prayer in getting through to this present time, and there is more to come.

Please allow me to leave you with the comfort of the following passages:
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Phil 4:6-8.

In humble submission,
EJ
kejbrew is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote