View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 05:59 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

[Have you had any sports injuries, hit,s falls or car accidents in the past?
What type or work do you do desk work, repetitive, lifting /reaching or static postures? ]

You might have missed these questions..
it might help us to know what might have caused your TOS symptoms.. some sort of injury or repetitive and or static postures over time?

Remember many that do not happen to post on forums have a successful surgery & recovery, or they avoid surgery and really focus on therapies & self care.

Muscle spasms and trigger points can cause many problems and pain, even referred pain that can mimic nerve pain...
It often takes more than a few sets of sessions to see much improvement.
It has to be the proper PT - no weights or strengthening til sx & pain is very low. And no increases in sx or pain levels , only then should more active PT be tried.

Mine was so bad I could barely use my hands at all for a few weeks.
It was all from extremely tight muscles, spasms and trigger points - repetitive assembly job with a mix of static postures & overhead reaching..

I learned about all sorts of self care and had various PTs - some good and some not as good...then found a really good multi modality chiro that helped so much quicker than the PT sessions...I did a lot of self care stuff at home it is something that takes a focused

If you ever crashed the motor cycle - expert Chiropractic might be worth a look, especially if they do soft tissue work too..
low level laser is nice if they have it... zaps the pain pretty quickly..