View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 05:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Pain, so very uncomfortable today

The job is proving to be exceedingly frustrating. After 3 weeks I still can't access the company main drives, have had a brand new laptop delivered and set only to still have the same problems. This means I'm doing everything manually and when not trolling thru files in the filing cabinet I'm sat hunched tying to get the blinking computer to work.

Don't get me wrong, I so love being able to go to work and I have dealt with the difficult trainer who now can't get enough of me (I'm keeping my polite distance) and last week interstate met such a wonderful warm and welcoming group of people. However until I can complete a meaningful day and the work I do not wiped clean on the nightly system backup I will continue to feel frustrated and anxious and no doubt my pain levels will remain high.

My neck and lower back are screaming and I'm sat now practising all my old and some new techniques to relieve the pain.

To top it off, I'm recovering from yet another bowel obstruction and have consequently reduced pain relief to the barest minimum of 1 sublingual a day. I think I will try and add a Valium tonight as a muscle relaxant. I'm hoping and praying things will settle for me, along with praying for all of you on the
East Coast bracing for the blizzard. Looks to be shockingly frightening on TV.
EnglishDave (01-27-2015), eva5667faliure (04-24-2015), ger715 (01-31-2015)