View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 01:36 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Weirdest illness ever?

Hallo. I have a question for you kind and knowledgeable folks. My fella has been in pain for over a year with something that we think might be CRPS. It hasn't officially been diagnosed as that but the neuro guy thought there was nothing wrong and the physio lady mentioned CRPS. It started with possible plantar faciitis and has become pain in both legs and arms accompanied by sensations like electric shocks when touching something cold.

Last night he was rushed to hospital with what seemed like a heart attack but he was checked out and his heart is fine. He says he also blacked out briefly and is still feeling fluttering in his chest and pain in his left arm.

Is this a documented thing? I wondered if it was a panic attack but I'm not sure you can pass out when your heart is beating fast like that and his blood pressure was normal. Whatever this is it is one weird illness that doesn't seem to fit into anything I read about. Does anyone here have any experience of this? Any replies would be greatly appreciated and any matching symptoms would be a great comfort as we are both really freaked out!
Thanks folks
Mabel Rawlinson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote