Old 01-28-2015, 05:29 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I have to remove the links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Hello Grace,

I wonder if you have migraines?
btw, with migraines. Some people have what are called "silent migraines". They get symptoms of migraines but not the headache part.
My neurologist wondered that as well but didn't give me any treatment to do with mirgrates. I looked in mirgraine type vertigo but it seems more like something that comes on and off but not completly constant, like my symtoms.

Quote:
I see you've had an EEG that came back fine.

Did they do an EEG when you were having these vision disturbances or have you had an ambulatory EEG done over a period of 24 hours or more? People on Epilepsy forum (link posted below) would know more about that test.
I always have the visual distrubances so it's irrelvant. It wasn't for very long.

Quote:
How often does it happen?
How often does what symtom(s) happen?

Quote:
The vision disturbances read like Alice in Wonderland syndrome (also known as Todd's syndrome) and that can be present in people who have migraines and also in epilepsy.
That's what my neurologist suggested but he couldn't treat it because he didn't know what caused it.

Quote:
You could also try posting over on the

link

and also

link
I might but I'm going to see what other responds I get first.

Quote:
Regarding what you've said here >>
"Leaning back and forward when I stand up in the same stop for longer than 30 seconds"

Have you always done that or is this a new symptom too? Could be a stim - a comfort thing.
It only started when my other symtoms started. I've never throught about it as stim thing before, but I don't think it is because it gives me no comfort.

Quote:
There is a search feature here at NeuroTalk.
You may find it helpful looking for past posts with similar symptoms.

link

take care there.
What do you suggest I search for.
slantedgrace is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote