View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 07:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi ShadyXV,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a headache for so many days. Years ago I used to get migraine headaches that would last for a couple of days then I started taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day and it really helped me out a lot and reduced the headaches. Years later I found out that I had epilepsy and that was the cause of some of my headaches.
Watch what you are eating I found out that eating to many carbs and starch foods caused more activity in the brain that would lead to both headaches and seizures for me. One thing that was really bad for me is anything with nutra sweet that causes more electrical activity in the brain. I just recently found out that if a person uses a cell phone to long (30 min.) even if they are just texting that is what can cause headaches as well as seizures for some people and that's do to the frequency the cell phone is on.
Keep track of the weather I still get headaches right before any bad weather headed my way and that's because the low pressure makes the air heavier which in turn messes with a persons hormones and that leads to headaches. Like I mentioned start taking vitamin B12 and I would get off the depression med because that can sometimes mess a person up even more. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote