View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 01:24 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi there,

Sorry you're having so many problems from the particular injuries to your face, ear, eye and jaw. That would be awful. I recall another post vaguely where you were wondering about one of the neuralgias. What has the doctor suggested can be done if there is Trigeminal nerve damage? Don't forget there is a TN Forum here if you ever need it.

I'm totally confused (sorry , it's very early here ) about the part you wrote saying "Today I had a Dr apt to discuss results. I have:
-An mTBI (rather than lesser concussion)" yet your doctor has prescribed Naproxen for brain swelling/inflammation of joints.

Was it all done one side of your body that was injured? I hope the PT can help you.

About the "inactivity" comment. Years about doctors used to order total bed rest for certain injuries, especially spine problems and things like nerve compressions from spine problems. Now it's quite the opposite.

I wonder if you have access to an indoor heated pool in your area. They'd have to have them for the public there wouldn't they? That could be really helpful for getting gentle movement and keep all those muscles and bones working properly.

Take care.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote