View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 07:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki0313 View Post
Hello again Russ
I have never met someone that spells Niki like me! tell her hello!

I just moved to Wisconsin from Minnesota so I'm Trying to switch all my doctors over and I'm not having the greatest of luck to be honest! Everyone wants a referral. It isn't my Isurance either... It's the doctors. Go figure! I went to a neurologist... Explained my situation when I called made myself very clear what I needed... I get there.. they get comes in and says what do you want me to do? All I can help you with is your migraines! Ugh! So square one again! People here don't use a neurologist line I'm use to... They use a pain doctor! I've had bad luck with pain doctors! But what am I to do?!?! Oh boy! Who is the one venting now?!?!

I apologize!!!

I really hope your having a good weekend Russ!!!

Niki
Hi Niki, I'm new here too! Where in WI are you? I just moved to IL/WI border from TN, plus...my son say many excellent docs in Madison...anywhere near there??

Totally get the sorry furbaby, I can't play today...I was okay when I first woke up this morning (before getting out of bed) but as soon as I hit the floor, I knew it was going to be a bad day. Knee gave out as I was getting back in bed after a bathroom break...had to use crutches the rest of the day..argh
Always_Believe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote