View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 08:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Synnove,

Just like you I have bi lateral lesions on both the right and left temporal lobes of my brain and when I have a simple partial seizure also called an aura seizure I start to see colors of the rainbow in a zigzag design like you mentioned. My Epileptologist told me that what was causing me to see these colors was because neurons were firing up in the optical lobe of my brain where our eyesight is.

My aunt had MS and her neuro told her that there are many times when MS can lead into seizures. She took tegretol for some time to help her with her MS and she got steroid shots every other day, but she has passed away from liver failure probably do to all the meds they gave her.

I'm sure that the lesions you have are what is causing a lot of the problems you are having. You are playing it smart if you go to John Hopkins Hospital or you can go to Strong Memorial Hospital in upstate NY they rank number 5 in the US for treating people with epilepsy and other neuro problems. I've been going their since 1972 and I have found they are way ahead of many other hospitals. Here's wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Synnove (01-29-2015)