Old 01-29-2015, 08:10 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabel Rawlinson View Post
Hallo again

He had another episode this eve. he said he could barley move and was violently shaking all over, more like a seizure but also with the heart attack like symptoms. He also says he feels physically unwell for quite a while before the attack happens.

Panic attacks? PoTS? CRPS? Something else. My head is spinning with all this.

ali, I have suggested the water and extra salt thing. I hope he will give it a go but he seems to be being purposefully awkward with me at the moment. Resisting my attempts to help and get stuff done. I know he's in a bad way in the head with all this but it's getting quite frustrating and he's not the only one with mental health issues. And now i feel guilty for being angry at him too.

Stop the world, I wanna get off.
There was a point that I had vertigo, was falling and passing out. I knew they were CRPS related and I was so focused that my pain was my WORST symptom that I wasn't aggressive enough about dealing with what were actually dangerous issues. Even after falling down my stairs I didn't go to the ER.

He really needs to go to the hospital when these attacks happen until it is proven they're panic attacks and not life threatening.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote