View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 04:33 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Sounds like you would have been better off skipping the rc and had it extracted in the first place. You most likely just have healing pain going on at this point. It is a good sign when it goes away for awhile!
The procedures were done in November, if this is healing pain, then I am in big trouble. I had to be taken off the nortripiline yesterday, as I couldn't hold any object, tremors and shakes so bad, that the doctor took me off immediately. Now not so bad today. The burning and pain and soreness came from the tooth and gum next to the extracted site, the gum on the extracted side cleared up but the burning continued sometime across the left top side . It has been so bad I asked God to take me. Now it is calm but sometimes the tooth and gum next to the extracted sight starts to throb and I get scared. I am going to go see a woman doctor who saved my life when my organs were shutting down a few years ago, with acupuncture holistic medice and regular medicine. I have talked to her and she treats trimengial neuralgia so I will be making an appointment as soon as this snow clears up and stops. A storm last night and another on Sunday. I wish I had magick powers and with a wave of my hand could make everyone who has the disorder pain go away.
MakenzieMarks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote