View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 12:12 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbanda View Post
Apart from not being able to go back to work yet, things aren't too bad these days. The SCS implant in June was followed by by Medial Branch Blocks (hopefully the right term) in November to 3 neck vertebra. The November procedure took a long time to settle down so things were a little frustrating. But eventually they did, like everyone I have good days and bad days but thankfully there have been more of the good of late.

Had shoulder surgery a couple of weeks ago to repair and reattach some torn ligaments & reattach part of my bicep. Having to wear a sling is a pain in the proverbial, but that aside I think I am as close to pain free as I will ever get. Thankfully it is at its lowest point on average, than it has been for decades. All I need now is the shoulder to heal enough to get back to work.

Thought I would add a quick update as I haven't been on the computer much lately. The positive attitudes and the advice from this forum has been a big part in my recovery so far and I would like to say thanks.

Phil

Good to learn your pain is better controlled; but WOW; you have been thru a lot. Since your repair has only been a couple of weeks,
you are still probably on the mend. Hopefully once that settles down, you will have even more good days.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (02-01-2015), PamelaJune (02-14-2015), Rimbanda (02-02-2015)