View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 02:32 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Awesome Sally! Glad you got some eye candy to do the work too .

Finally a flea free home!!! Been telling my DH for years to spray eucalyptus oil around the house... Naturally was ignored as he bought cans of raid and other such nonsense, but he finally listened to me, it's been 2 weeks and not a flea in sight!! Not to mention the house smells so nice and fresh, with a slight lemony-minty scent.

Now if only there was something similar to get rid of spiders... I don't especially mind them, but do take exception to sharing my pillow with black widows. (Lovely wake up call this morning, let me tell you, though the beauty didn't bite or anything, just scooped her up and tossed her out the window). I also dislike cleaning up their webs.

I know the eucalyptus is like nerve gas to the fleas, I don't mind killing them, but would much rather find a deterrent for the spiders rather than a poison. They're just too pretty and good for keeping down on other pests to kill them. Why can't they be content with my garden rather than my bedroom though
barb02 (02-03-2015), Erika (02-03-2015), LoveCats (02-03-2015)