View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 11:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I know the feeling

I hope someone here finds the answer to neurological degeneration and TOS along with fibromyalgia. Pain never ending pain. Anyone with any help?
I am sorry that I don't have the answer....trust me I would jump on it and dig in myself if it were here on this end. I do understand your TOS pain. I am spending yet another night in my room crying so I don't overwhelm my family. I couldn't even fold a load of clothes without muscle spasms and shots of fire.

TOS has taken over my life in a most horrible way. I believe you can understand that comment more than even my dr does. It sucks the big one. Some folks suggested using your religious faith for support. I hope you try that if that is an option for you.

The only relief I have yet to find was an inter-scalene block when they did an unnecessary procedure for a wrong diagnosis. Sound familiar? Meds make me stupid or they do things they shouldn't in my system. I wish everyday, a thousand times that I had simply broken my arm, or even cut it off instead of this horror.

I will make you a deal, if you figure something out tell me and I promise to do the same. Until then we can only hope.
Daesin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (02-14-2015), Synnove (02-03-2015)