View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 01:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
You should request a copy of your file from your attorney so that you can through it to verify that SS has received all of your medical records.

Without knowing the specifics of your case, it's difficult to know where to start.

Here's a link that might be of some help. http://ssdfacts.com/forum/index.php?board=4.0
Lit Love thanks for the site, i guess i have alot of things to go through in the next month.

As far as my history it is extensive I was originally injured in a work related incident in April of 2010(that led to my being retired on full disability) and it was those injuries that led to my being permanently disabled. There was also a second incident in 2012 that added to existing injuries and also created new injuries/disabilities.

In the short version currently:
I have memory and concentrations issues from post concussion syndrome,
I have pain and loss of ROM in my neck for which I've already had 1 surgery and possible 1 pending,
I have permanent loss of ROM and feeling in my right shoulder, arm, wrist and hand - 1 already had 1 surgery and before my hearing i'm scheduled to have another surgery
I have permanent damage to my lumbar spine that my doctors say is inoperable, but after we get ALL my other surgeries done they want to try a spinal simulator to help with the constant pain and numbness that affects both my legs and feet.
LOOKIELOO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote