View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 10:02 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Cleo! No, I haven't heard from my original OS since Sunday when we corresponded via email and he told me to give it another couple of days. I think he may be out of town. One positive is I am feeling a lot less pain, not sure if it has to do with the addition of the steroid (I don't think it would work that fast, but I don't really know), or cleaning out the wound (I'm still washing pieces of bone graft out - pretty gross), or from the attempt at draining it earlier today, but whatever it is, I'll take it. Hopefully the numbness will go away soon, too. I haven't had any more nerve pain since early yesterday morning, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I'm supposed to follow up with my original OS on Monday and I want to try to get some answers, and if this persists any further, I'm definitely going elsewhere. I actually think if it starts to bother me again, I may just go to the ER, see if they will do some cultures and blood tests, and then refer me to another OS. Hopefully it won't come to that, though.
kmd1019 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote