View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Approved for Ketamine Infusion. I leave in 33 days.. YAY!

Hi everyone!

This has been a really long time coming... In 33 days will show up in Palo Alto, CA at Stanford and try their multidisciplinary approach that includes IV Ketamine. They tell me I will be in patient for 7-10 days. I'm guessing I'll need a couple more days at the hotel before I jump on a plane for home. I am so hoping this helps. I am hurting so damn bad it's just ridiculous and I am starting to feel like I'm running out of options, all while the progression is running rampant head to toe.

I did have a question. I have lost several teeth over the last couple of years and I have spread into my mouth. I have full body type II. I have another tooth that I know needs to come out. It's not really flaring right now, but I wonder if I should go ahead and get it pulled before I do this treatment or just not aggravate it. Really sucks too because I've been able to hide all the tooth loss until this one. If it goes, it will be noticeable. Anyone have any thoughts? Pull it now or wait?

Also anyone who's done what I'm about to do I would love to hear from you! Comments, suggestions ? Thank you!

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (02-04-2015), Nanc (02-04-2015)