View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

You can watch the surf near my place in my sig file. Sun came up an hour or so ago so it's looking pretty.

I have some photos on my old computer but haven't moved them across to this one yet.

I'll try this...

So, that is our Famous who is a naughty kitty and wakes me up in the middle of the night about 4 times.
She's not a kitty really, she an aged cat now but as healthy as a young cat. Vets are always shocked at how strong and healthy she is and sometimes just don't believe me when I tell them she is almost 15. She's a tree climber and a very very independent being. A bit like me in some ways. LOL

Edited to add: oh and about her name Famous. My daughter wasn't very old when Famous adopted her and there were all these cat food ads on tv and on cat biscuit containers etc and the cats all looked like her when she was a little fluffy kitten so daughter called her Famous. Makes sense doesn't it? lol

Puppy is PennyLane who is a sweetie.

Little kitten is Isis who is departed sadly. She was a Persian Himalayan cross and had the sweetest nature I've ever seen in a cat.

Last edited by Lara; 06-09-2015 at 05:44 AM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (02-04-2015), Kitty (02-04-2015), mrsD (02-04-2015), Sea Pines 50 (02-10-2015)