View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 06:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Just to provide closure for anyone who stumbles into this thread:

I ended up having a doctor look at my mouth. He said it was obvious I had a viral infection. That same day I went to a dentist (not my normal one) for a second opinion. She told me it was bacterial. She proceeded to give me a painful tooth cleaning. She said it was good for my gums to bleed a little because it'd help relieve the swelling. She also mentioned a few times she needed to get me on antibiotics. She gave me a prescription at the end of the visit but it wasn't until I got home that I realized the prescription was only for an over the counter mouthwash; she'd forgotten the antibiotics.

After getting the cleaning I figured I'd take another day or two more to see what would happen. I felt better the following day so continued to let my body heal itself. In total I was sick about twelve days but now feel great.

And, of course I must end with a joke: I threw a housewarming party last weekend. One of my friends seemed confused because he knew I've lived here my entire life. What he failed to realize was I had bought a heater.
JeremyCML is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bryanna (02-05-2015)