View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 07:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks! I think I will try and get it pulled quickly.

I would love to go early and relax a bit beforehand but they have suggested I stay 2-3 days extra on the back end, and since we were just there Jan. 16th for a few days, and will have to go again for follow up 4 weeks post ketamine, I feel like we're hemorrhaging money, so I don't think we'll be able to do either the early stay or the warm pool. We've found a good place to stay with Hotel San Carlos for our last visit. The beds are good, and it was a decent hotel at about $100 a night. They have an outdoor pool but not anything that looked overly inviting. Did I mention the bed was great? Shower was great too. Overall the room was nice. Shocking considering how expensive other hotels in the area are.

I am really hurting today. I hate to complain about weather because I know it's been crazy for almost all of us, but man.. these 30-40 degree swings with snow then sun are terrible! I am ready for this treatment! Even if it can just turn the volume down a bit.. that would be fantastic! That is my wish for all of us.

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote