View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 05:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Recent post op and wondering/scared

What exactly does the future hold for me. I am 12 days post op and had my staples removed today. My NS says everything looks great come back in 3months but I was his last patient do the day, was 2 hours behind and he gave me no time for questions about what now.

I was released without any type of at home PT exercises to strengthen my neck and regain range of motion, I don't want to second guess him but I mentioned numbness and tingling remaining in one arm he said it will go away on its own. I mentioned needing a daily nap due to fatigue he blew it off and mentioned that I am still having problems processing numbers. He smiled at me I asked about when I could plan to return to work he said ASAP no restrictions, I am still on pain meds and muscle relaxers then to top it all off the return to work not I got from his secretary has me off work from today 2/5/15 - 2/9/15 when I was hospitalized 1/18/15

Do I call my primary care doctor and try and get things straightened out what would you do? I can't say enough good things about him as a surgeon but this follow up has me confused and scared.
Newsurvivor2015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote