View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 07:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
I don't mean to be funny, I know the pain is maddening. Did you eat anything out of the ordinary? Did you eat or drink to excess? If you did, write it down as there may have to be a list.Nightshade vegetables for some people, simple carbohydrates for me. This can also be interpreted as healing or getting worse. Or just a flare. I had some relief for burning and tender skin on my feet with Mortons Epsom Salts Lotion. Good hunting, Ken in Texas.
I don't think it was food that set me off. I'm on a pretty mild gluten free diet, but it could be.
In the morning that day I applied capascin to my feet and it didn't do much of anything. Then, that evening I took a warm epsom bath (which I do about 4 times a week). It usually is soothing. The bath felt strange on my feet and then shortly after when I got into bed, my legs were on fire! I'm wondering if the capascin on my feet from the morning was not a good mix with the warm water and set me off? It didn't happen last night (but I was terrified to take a bath so......) I just got the rest of the painful symptoms, but was thankful that the burning was not another permanent situation.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zkrp01 (02-07-2015)