View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 02:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
I don't think it was food that set me off. I'm on a pretty mild gluten free diet, but it could be.
In the morning that day I applied capascin to my feet and it didn't do much of anything. Then, that evening I took a warm epsom bath (which I do about 4 times a week). It usually is soothing. The bath felt strange on my feet and then shortly after when I got into bed, my legs were on fire! I'm wondering if the capascin on my feet from the morning was not a good mix with the warm water and set me off? It didn't happen last night (but I was terrified to take a bath so......) I just got the rest of the painful symptoms, but was thankful that the burning was not another permanent situation.
I have what they think is acute onset SFN in my whole body. Baths were fine at the beginning, but after a few months caused more issues. Often times I would be exposed to a stimulus (like warm/hot water) and several hours to several days later I would have high levels of pain and burning that caused me to consider going to the ER. It is debilitating for sure. And I consider myself to be a very tough woman!
madisongrrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Healthgirl (02-09-2015), zkrp01 (02-07-2015)