View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 12:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help CRPS and Paralysis

CRPS and Paralysis ..help..please!! Omg, what the hell is happening to me now? So I’ve had type II for 10 years that is now full body. Yesterday morning I got up I pushed myself to do a few things around the house. I washed dishes, did a couple more things then sat down. I start feeling weird.. like flushed so I think I haven’t eaten, so I grab some breakfast; toast, banana and yogurt. I ate it. When I was done I sat down at my desk. Then I just sat there. I am trying to make my brain work with what I’ll do next. Then I’m trying to make my body move and it’s NOT MOVING..I’m struggling to even speak. My husband is relatively close to me and I start to try and call his name. Eventually he does hear me and comes to me. I am paralyzed from the neck down. When I’m touched or I try to move, my limbs would start shaking tremoring uncontrollably and somewhat flailing.

I’m now crying because I’m scared. I can’t even wipe my nose.

Desperate not to call an ambulance and go to the ER and hoping it would resolve; I had not had a dose of antiseizure meds yet and we manage to get meds in me. So we wait. An hour later and nothing had changed. We go to the ER via ambulance. They give me a shot of Ambien. 5 hours later and with much shaking I can move my limbs again. After a full nights rest with some sleep I feel like my old norm except for I have a RAGING unbelievable headache!

SOOOOOOO is CRPS going to paralyze me?! I left the ER with NO answers (surprise surprise). WTH is happening now?? I will go in patient for my first ketamine treatment on 03/09/15 and that's great, but what just happened?! Has anyone had this happen?

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote