Thread: the worst
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 12:54 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default the worst

I'm in a bad spot. I have been a VERY active person up until 4 months ago and this is killing my life. Everything I read points exactly to TOS and with all the testing I've undergone being normal, I would agree this being the culprit. There seems to be little hope when reading through tons of pages, threads, etc. Even surgery doesn't guarantee anything promising.

I go for my 4th PT tomm and 4th Chiro this week. I have had ZERO relief. Actually, my symptoms have increased on the left arm/neck. I have no other medical history and CANNOT just lie down and take this! I can't just quit my job and sulk all day. I WANT MY LIFE BACK!

This is making me depressed because I cannot enjoy anything. I awake every morning with the same hope that maybe, just maybe it'll be less bothersome than the day before, giving me some hope that stretching, PT, and Chiro are helping. Nope.

I'm a 36yo dude who wants to return to the active adventure lifestyle, yet I cannot even utilize my hands/fingers correctly. So is this what I'm facing for the rest of my life? Plenty of people here dealing with this for 10 years! I feel for those folks, you have my respect. I don't understand where to go or what to do next.
Bobby78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote