Thread: It's a start...
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 05:17 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
You shouldn't be prescribed pain meds for a month to determine a baseline. I get it's tough.

If all you can manage is 5 minutes ata time, once an hour or every four hours, so be it.

I got the impression you were living in your daughter's home? Is your home sitting empty? You might consider renting it out if that's the case.
The month makes too much sense now..thank you.

I did quite a bit yesterday and have only been able to give 15-20 minutes total today. (Been 'holding it' for over an hour at this point because I don't want to move)

My daughter & her BF live in my house with me. My daughter has already helped considerably financially and so long as they are helping get the home suitable for me (was a foreclosure & needed some 'work' in addition to unpacking all the stuff from the move & repairing all the broken furniture-I'm never moving again), I am not charging them anything. Of course, neither one has gotten a job since we moved (my daughter because she thinks she needs to be here at all times for me, even if the assistance she offers is slim; her BF because he is doing the construction/handiwork stuff-he has his RN, however he voluntarily surrendered his license due to HIPAA issue).
Always_Believe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote