View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default My postconcussion full recovery- tips and advice please please read

Wow, what a terrible condition. Awful, I banged my head pretty hard in October 2011, at the age of 17. Then, after 8 months I started feeling better again. Then, BAM, on a night out, at 18, I hit it again. Another 8 months of HELL.

I do not want to linger on the awful state, insecurities and the HELL I endured for those months, because quite simply, if you're reading this YOU know what I endured.

I want to give you ADVICE. I Want to Tell you YOU WILL, ALMOST CERTAINLY GET BETTER. I have been symptom free for 2 years now, and amazingly I have banged my head a few times since being asymptomatic. Here IS THE BIGGEST TIP I CAN GIVE YOU.

FISH OIL.
FISH OIL.
FISH OIL.
FISH OIL.

Take lots of FISH OIL. I came across Dr Barrie Sears, and the work he does is quite AMAZING. If you're suffering from Symptoms, please start taking lots of Fish Oil. Make sure it is PURE fish oil. Not mixed up vitamins. You do not want to poison yourself-for instance Vitamin A is in over moderation almost deadly.

Buy yourself some top quality fish oil, if you cannot afford it, buy the cheaper pills. I am not telling you that this medically sound, but it is what I did...I consumed 4x my recommended amount on the bottle. Of course, I am not suggesting you do this, because it may have detrimental side effects, but it is what I did...and it helped me.

After over consuming Fish Oil, I found myself feeling better and better.
Every time I hit my head now, I take fish oil...and I always feel better.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IT MAKES YOU FEEL.
YOU WILL GET BETTER. BE STRONG.

Henry Brown
UK
henrybrown123456 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote