View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
I merged your threads to keep replies in one place so it is easier for you to keep track of.
You might want to bookmark this thread so you can find it again later on.

A few have had a nerve nicked during surgery, I don't recall any cut rotator cuff ligaments being posted about..

Did it take 3 years for this to be figured out? How did PT figure it out?

I would find an impartial surgeon , take records and surgical notes, and get some second opinions..
Hi thanks for your message, I had my intercostal brachial nerve cut during surgery aswell. My shoulder has not felt right since the op at all. So I have been going to and from different doctors, any physio I have been referred to has not met anyone who has had a first rib resection, my recent physio knows about the surgery but again not met anyone who has had it, she is the one that found my rotacuff ligaments have been cut by doing a physical exam. Also an osteopath has backed this up. My shoulder now does not sit in the correct place and my husband has been shown how to pop it back into place, but all I have to do is move for a drink and its back out. That in its self causes alot of nerve pain as things are being composed. I'm going to a vascular surgeon tomorrow actually. I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else? And how common it was. Cheers
fizzol12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote