View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 08:42 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

We have small dog, a cairn terrier like Toto from the Wizard of Oz. Despite her small size she produces an astounding amount of solid waste material which she likes to deposit pretty much all over the yard. Recently she has taken to making deposits right on the stone walkway leading around the yard to the garbage can. I don't know how she came to this logistical decision but the cat has been stealing her bed recently. You better watch out if you take out the trash.The other day, about the second day after she started this behavior, she had left a package at the beginning of the walk which I tossed elsewhere with a small shovel after cursing lightly and putting the garbage down. Didn't want to forget about it on the return trip. As I rounded the corner I came upon another perfectly centered pile. I dropped off the garbage. Then I went back for the hand shovel. I turned back around towards the trash can to go clean up and there she was about to make another deposit mid-route! I nudged her into the grass while muttering something appropriate to the situation. I was confident she stayed in the grass while I was by the garbage because I saw her out of the corner of my eye finishing her business. But what I didn't realize was that she had managed to sneak up to the beginning of the sidewalk leaving a single fresh unobtrusive piece where I didn't notice. And then it happened. Yep. I stepped right in it....
Poop happens! Littlepaw

Last edited by Littlepaw; 02-11-2015 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Spelling stuff
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (02-11-2015), maygin (02-13-2015), NurseKris (02-11-2015), visioniosiv (02-11-2015)