View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 10:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Poop on the antidepressants - though TCAs are different than SSRIs. A pharmacist could tell you about cross reactivity. I am glad you are seeing neuro. Sorry if I am overspeaking. I just feel very strongly that we must advocate for ourselves. I know a heck of a lot of doctors and they do make mistakes. I also think it is easier as a patient accepting a chronic illness knowing that you have made sure absolutely everything was checked out. Especially with CRPS. It's right in the criteria that there can't be another explanation. You do not come off as unappreciative. You have a lot to process. And the great thing about the forum is you get ideas thrown at you from every which way and can decide which ones you want to pursue. I in NO WAY meant for you to feel judged. I am always, always hoping someone has something easily treated that will permanently resolve their pain. Something that maybe was missed. I feel like sometimes CRPS is a 'garbage-can" diagnosis with docs. My CRPS is unrelated to my nerve entrapment. I had a podiatrist tell me my cold blue foot with shooting pain was CRPS and I would be a chronic pain patient the rest of my life. Treating the entrapment actually solved that part of my problem and the CRPS came later after an unrelated procedure. Hate to see this kind of thing happen to anyone else...
Ugh! So sorry I made you feel bad.

Take care,
Littlepaw

Last edited by Littlepaw; 02-11-2015 at 10:25 PM. Reason: added info
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (02-12-2015), crpsspoonie12 (02-17-2015)