View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 05:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa14 View Post
Hey Merlin
Hope You r doing a little better..The botox really helped Dean but Dean's insurance has change & new will not cover the botox..so we r going to talk to a plastic surgeon about this (I think) its a nerve decompression surgery...not sure if he is a candidate or not or if insurance will cover but its worth a shot, his ha's r back real bad. Hope You can get some relief from that botox
Hey Lisa,
Ahhhh that's disappointing for you both. Me?....well in technical terms I'm screwed. My HA has not improved, if anything has gotten worse. Dr's have not given me any answers, they want to point the finger at me like I enjoy the HA, "it's psychosomatic.." like I'm imagining it, a figment of my imagination, I wish it was, then I could just figment it away. My income protection insurance runs out this month, it only lasts 2years. So now I'm really up to my eyeballs in it. I'm trying for disability but when the dr's have 'fixed' the problem then the problem is me. So disability won't pay. ahhh What fun? NOT. So yea, as I say, I'm screwed

Merl1n
Merl1n is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote