View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 11:36 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy1012 View Post
I can relate to some of the problems here. I smashed my head on a concrete wall about 11 months ago and my limbs and right side of face felt immediate numbness upon hitting the wall. The numbness went away completely in a few days though. any thoughts if my neck was injured ? I haven't had any neck scans till now and many neuros have dismissed my concerns about neck injury. I am having an appointment with a neuro who was somewhat understanding and open minded to the possibilities. I am from a third world so i dont have much to explore or look forward to and i have to make the most use of whatever medical care we have as many doctors either dont have time or are ignorant to these subtle issues. my symptoms are tinnitus and sound sensitivity, loss of concentration and feeling foggy brain upon stress and exercise specially after jerks to head/neck from jogging. Please help
Jogging isn't always considered a great activity for TBI patients. In some cases, it elevates the heart rate too much and it's just too bouncy. There are shoes that are supposed to cushion the impact, but most folks say they don't work.

While your healing, have you considered a gentler fitness regime. Maybe more walking or swimming?
Hockey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote