View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 05:57 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Mark,

I appreciate your prompt response, and warming words of advice. To provide some context about my injury, I mostly encounter symptoms of fatigue (mental which turns into physical), slower processing, and poor memory, all of which progress into depression-like symptoms. I have experienced this for about 2.5 years now, and was finally feeling a little better until I had a collision about a month ago, which I feel has set me back even further.

As for recovery, I try to get as much rest as possible, but it is difficult because I am a full time college student. I have already had to take a semester off of school because of my injury, and would hate to do so again. I try to rest as much as possible, and I am fully abstaining from alcohol or any drugs. Have any supplements, medications, or vitamins helped you or anybody else with the symptoms I mentioned?

I have also seen a few medical practitioners, ones who take a different approach to healing. They focused on fixing/straightening my spine and upper vertebrae, in hopes of aiding the healing process.

Thank you for reaching out mark, I hope to keep in touch and to collaborate on the difficult healing process.
BTSgaels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote