View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 09:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merl1n View Post
Hey Lisa,
Ahhhh that's disappointing for you both. Me?....well in technical terms I'm screwed. My HA has not improved, if anything has gotten worse. Dr's have not given me any answers, they want to point the finger at me like I enjoy the HA, "it's psychosomatic.." like I'm imagining it, a figment of my imagination, I wish it was, then I could just figment it away. My income protection insurance runs out this month, it only lasts 2years. So now I'm really up to my eyeballs in it. I'm trying for disability but when the dr's have 'fixed' the problem then the problem is me. So disability won't pay. ahhh What fun? NOT. So yea, as I say, I'm screwed

Merl1n
Well Merlin that sucks and am truly sorry to hear that..maybe once we talk to plastic surgeon maybe you would b a candidate for this procedure too. but you have to have a positive outcome to botox. I hope everything works out for you!! Hang in there You will be in our thoughts and prayers. maybe try new neurologist, im thinking bout that for Dean. Its in gods hands.
Lisa14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote