View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 10:37 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks Bryanna all of your info is spot on, and easy to understand. This morning however the abscess in my mouth was raging and I couldn't take it. I checked my self into the ER. Didn't want to wait for my dentist's office to open. They gave me a cat scan, some pain med cocktail and a bag of clindamycin. Spent four or five hours feeling loopy watching Netflix on my phone in a hospital bed. Which overall wasn't too bad an experience. I'm going to have to pay for it however. The hospital got me in contact with a great oral surgeon and I had the tooth removed. They gave me anoth drip of clindamycin before putting me under for tooth extraction. I now have a script for clindamycin as well I was wondering if there is anything I can to avoid the nasty side effects on the bottle? It seems like a silly question but I figured I'd ask, cause that turbo diarrhea side effect just sounds menacing.
Thanks again Bryanna and cheers as well Atron what you wrote about wanting to keep my teeth is what drove me to get the root canal in the first place.
-Cory
Cory733 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote