View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 01:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had the Facet Joint injections on Tuesday. I had immediate relief from the anesthetic (good thing). Then on Wednesday most of the pain was back and the waiting began to see if the steriod part of the injection would work. By Thursday for the first time in what feels like forever I had very little back pain . Today is Friday and its all still good as far as the back is concerned, the feet are still the feet but I will take that.

The Facet Joint injections seem like a very diagnogstic procedure compared to everything else so that part was interesting. I think this describes it well http://www.spine-health.com/treatmen...relief-results

I guess since I'm experiencing relief its all good at the moment and its wait & see how long it lasts.

The pain Dr had me up the Lyrica to 2 in the PM & 1 in the AM so I guess I will have to see what that does. Like I've said many times if I didn't have to wear shoes & socks life would be so much better.

Good Luck to all & thanks for listening
My PN is considered Critical Illness Neuropathy. In October 2010 I left for a golf trip not feeling well, woke up in a hospital 21 days later. I was in an induced coma for treatment of Legioneers Disease. First day out of ICU I noticed the pain in my feet and as they say the rest is history.
MikeK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (02-13-2015)