View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 03:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Do you know?

What your b-12 number is? Many stmptoms can manifest from this deficiency. In reading your posts I've seen nothing about your nitricional values. In visiting Neurologists I remember that Magnesium, Copper is also important. I was taking Zinc but was told to stop as Zinc could drive down the Copper that I needed. While you wait for the right Dr. to get a right diagnosis, it might be helpful to start a journal and include dates and pain levels and the thing that you are going to do different. Nutrient dense foods and leafy greens with not so much carbohydrates. Limit white foods as they turn to sugar and flares inflammation in many people ,diabetic or not. I wish there was a magic solution but if there was, this website would never have happened. Many get better and never know from where their help came. Methylated b-12 is the kind the body will absorb. There are many platitudes that you are too panicked to appreciate but you said anything from anybody right? Take everything with a grain of salt, crosscheck advice and dont believe everything on U-tube. I have found conflicting info there.Excersise to tolerance. Study for Mitochondrial health. Take ownership of the things you can influence such as diet and excersize. Try to figure out if you were toxic(the bouts in the bathroom you mentioned) or if you were malnourished(defitiiency). Did you experience trauma between the birth of your child and your first symptoms? Enough of my blathering, I wish you strength, patience, and help soon. OOOOHHH a couple more platitudes. Pain can drive depression, if your pain is unmanageable, get help. Sleep is necessary, if you get less than 5 hrs, get help. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote